|Next Open House:||Sep 2020|
Registration is closed for the 2019-2020 training year.
Registration and enrolment for 918 Griffon Squadron is currently closed. The Squadron will re-open for another intake of new recruits in September 2020. Our next open house will be in September 2020, with a recruit training weekend immediately following. Additional details will be made available on our calendar and website post in due course.
Steps to joining 918 Squadron
- Meet minimum membership requirements (listed below)
- Review website information regarding the cadet program and 918 Griffon Squadron
- Attend an open house for more information and to enrol
- Potential cadets and parent/guardian should both attend
- Bring a copy of your provincial health card, proof of legal residency (ex: Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian birth certificate, permanent resident card, student visa), and birth certificate (or equivalent).
- Be prepared to fill in three forms: DND2570, CF1158, & Cadet Code of Conduct.
- Attend recruit training session (strongly recommended)
Minimum Membership Requirements
- Be a legal resident of Canada (i.e. Canadian citizen, permanent resident, student visa, refugee status)
- Provide proof of provincial health insurance coverage or equivalent
- Be at least 12 years of age
- not have attained 19 years of age
- normally be in good physical condition
- not belong to another corps or squadron
- be acceptable to the Commanding Officer of the squadron