The Cadet Program is funded by the Department of National Defence in partnership with the Air Cadet League of Canada. The civilian sponsor requires local community support to meet its obligations that include accommodations, training aids and equipment and program enhancements not otherwise provided. Parents and cadets are expected to participate in and contribute to fund raising as required by the League’s local sponsoring element.
In order to sustain our operations and maintain a high level of standard for all of our cadets, volunteers and staff, the squadron needs your participation as well as your financial support.
Please join us and participate in the following events.
Want to Donate your Empty Bottles?
918 SSC has setup 3 bottle depots where you can do that in just a few simple steps. You can also help to spread the word to your friends, neighbours or anyone that you know of. All the proceeds will go towards the operational cost of the squadron and enhancing our cadets’ experience.
The 3 bottle depots that have been setup are:
1. Beddington Heights Bottle Depot (111, 20 Country Hills Landing NW)
2. North Hill Bottle Depot (336 41st Ave NE)
3. Sage Hill Bottle Depot (70 Sage Hill Plaza NW)
Here are the steps to ensure that your donations go to the squadron.
1. Bag your bottles and ensure that each bag is properly tagged with 918 Griffon RCACS.
2. Drop off at your desired bottle depot. You do not even need to stay for the count, you can leave, and the depot will take care of the rest! That is how easy it is. Should you wish to stay for the count, just let them know that you would like to donate the proceeds to 918 Griffon RCACS.
918 SSC would also like to thank you in advance for your generous support.