Registration is now closed.
Open House will be held again in Jan 2023.
Step to joining 918 Squadron
1. Meet minimum membership requirements (listed below)
2. For the Jan 2023 intake the cadet must be between 12 and 18 years of age as per our enrollment date in Jan 2023.
3. Attend the open house for more information and to enroll potential cadets and parent/guardian should both attend.
a. Bring a copy of your provincial health card.
b. Bring proof of legal residency (ex: Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian birth certificate, permanent resident card, student visa), and birth certificate (or equivalent).
c. For basic cadet enrolment, go to the following web page:
You may complete CF1158 by clicking ‘Register Now’, input ‘918 Griffon Royal Canadian Air Cadets Squadron’ and your personal information. Also please print and sign the Cadet Code of Conduct (the link is on the existing website you can re-link it here) and bring or email it to admin at email@example.com
d. Additional forms may follow, if/as required.
Minimum Membership Requirements
• Be a legal resident of Canada (i.e. Canadian citizen, permanent resident, student visa, refugee status)
• Provide proof of provincial health insurance (Alberta Health Care Card Preferred) or equivalent
• Be at least 12 years of age
• not have attained 19 years of age
• not belong to another corps or squadron
• be acceptable to the Commanding Officer of the squadron
For more information about the Cadets program, Please visit the federal government cadets site: https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/cadets-junior-canadian-rangers/cadets.html