Hello PL3+ Griffons!
1. The SABA AEA’s have been working the TMM Foundation on virtual programming opportunities for cadets. The programming is relevant to POs in the cadet training program and well-presented, and currently free of cost.
2. We now have three sessions available for both senior cadet (Year 3+) and stakeholder feedback.
3. Sessions are: 8 Feb, 2022 – Air; 15 Feb – Army; 22 Feb – Navy.
4. Sessions are all by Zoom from 1830h – 2030h MT.
5. Dress is civs.
6. Supervision will be provided by the SABA AEAs.7. Can you please distribute to SABA as well as to all other OCs in RCSU (NW) for attendees.8. We can accommodate 30 cadets per session. Cadets please check the link sent to you via Team App to register.
Cadets should be careful to ensure they pick the date that matches their elemental programming.
9. Stakeholders (Area staff, Leagues, RCAFA, etc) please check the link sent to you via Team App to register. This opens a separate ticket type so they can observe and provide feedback on the sessions.