918 Griffon RCACS will be holding an online open house in the evening of 15th September 2021. This event will allow any interested families or individuals to get an understanding of the program, as well as specifics to our squadron.
- Presentations will be from 1900 hrs (7pm) – 2100 hrs (9pm)
- While we encourage you to attend presentations, only the parent presentation is mandatory for registration
- New recruit training will take place over the following 2 weeks, introducing new cadets to the staff, teaching fundamental knowledge of being a cadet (ranks, uniform, etc), and culminates in one in person training day in early October, and another at the end of October
- After the new recruit training period, new cadets will participate in the program as normal
- All registration paperwork must be completed and verified prior to participating in any cadet events
Due to limitations on in person activities, we may have to limit the number of new cadets we can accept this training year. If your child is not at least 12 years old by the beginning of October, or we hit our maximum intake, you are still welcome to come to the open house but will need to wait until our next recruitment period to register.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at email@example.com, or leave a message at (587)-664-9189.