Unfortunate news – due to the poor visibility forecasted for tomorrow, 408 is unable to fly their helicopters for our event. The lateness of this notice is due to the repeated efforts of the officers at 408 to see if an updated forecast might change enough so that they would be able to safely fly our cadets, which has not worked out this time.
We have cancelled the event for tomorrow, and are actively looking for another weekend which would work for this type of event. If we are able to setup another date, those cadets selected for this date will be given the first opportunity to accept if the new date works for them before we open it up to the rest of the squadron.
If you have any questions – please reach out to Captain Angel